Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exam week

Finally...
2 weeks exam aready want finish it....
still leave 2 days...acc n bc
this mid years exam...
I also felt scared about my result...
that was terrible...
I alredy know my mt sure fail...maybe sj too...
today exam mm...paper1 so hard for me...
aiks...

well...said about happiness...
after exam...holidays was coming soon!!!xD
my dear friends back SP lo~^^
my dear ding maybe back...
I MISS U DEAR!!!

5 years friendship d shee wei...back too~
shee wei...i want to say...
MY STARBUCK!!!xD
think about 3months ago...
when meet with him...
made me wait till lk xiao po!
I was walking at the shop...
and the shopkeeper kept on saw me lk a
thief!

damm><"

btw...welcome back =)

the time flies so fast...
June holidays already...
0613...also coming soon...
last year this day...i miss it...
so fast...just 1 year...
everthing changes a lot...
especially is you...
haiz...just let it go away...~><~


after June holidays...
everyone become busy and busy for prepare SPM!!!
argh!!!think about that 3 words make me feel scare~><~

really scare to face it...
KEEP FIGHTING LA....=)

No comments: