Friday, September 2, 2011

::Crazy Day with Zoie Chan::

 2.9.11
After finished my class,I hang out with my classmate to starbuck,village mall.
Until 3pm something all of my girls only reached...
What the fish...i was waiting for them 12.30pm until 3pm==
it's ok...because today is Zoie's birthday =)

Nvm...Let start our story =DD
After that we're walking to Station 1...and having gossip there...
I have been long time didn't meet all of them...especially is zoie chan and czyee...
because they just came back from KL...

When all of us eating our lunch...
Suddenly Zoie said want treat us sing K...but not here...
then they said wanna go to auto city sing...
when they're high about that...
czy pop out and said...auto city have k-box let us sing??==
we agreed too...then discuss again...
they're damm CRAZY !
Suddenly decided go to flamigo's beach...@@
I have no idea...so just followed them without tell my parents =DDD

We went there by 2 cars...
Zoie's car and wei yun's car...
Luckily...Peneng didn't have traffic jam...
Around 7pm we reached ...
they bought 8 of heineken!!!==
Ghost I haven't drink drug before...
because my mum don't allow me==
nvm...first time =DDD

Tada~~~
that day the outfit most ugly and simple is me...
because i didn't back home changed my clothe after finish my class T^T
Their outfit look nice...only me =(
 
 
Thx for czyee taking photo for us...

This time czyee taking with us ^^
Forever friendship!!! 
CHEER!!!
 Zoie chan!!!
I'll miss you after you back to KL.
meet you on december ;)

This picture look so funny.haha

Some of the pictures at Irene there...
after she post it to Fb...I will post it here too =)

Not enough 1hour...we back home =D

No comments: